Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kiehl's Creme de Corps

 "This luxurious air-whipped body butter is quickly absorbed to deliver rich hydration for a wonderfully indulgent (and addictive!) experience. Our SOy Milk and Honey souffle is enriched with Shea Butter an Squalane to help restore skin, along with antioxidant-enriched Jojoba Butter and Beta Carotene to protect and soften skin"


 Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter, this stuff is a Holy Grail item. Granted it is very expensive..but in my opinion totally worth it. There are two different sizes so two different amounts for 8 oz jar it is 38$ for a 12 oz jar it is 48$. I decided to go with the 12 oz jar, and I have had it for about a year now and I'm almost out!!! noooooooooo. :( This stuff smells so amazing & delicious, it honestly makes you want to consider to try to eat yourself ;p Every time I wear this Body Butter my Husband constantly comments on how good I smell! This Body Butter would be to heavy for summer or spring, but is perfect for Fall/Winter. It keeps your skin moisturized all day/night long, I like to apply it after a show. It doesn't sit on your skin..it soaks right into your skin. :) This is TOTALLY & COMPLETELY worth the price tag. Trust Me, This is one Splurge you won't regret you made. This body body is so rich and decadent.

Have you tried any of Kiehl's products?



Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment