Friday, December 2, 2011

Revlon Multi Care Base+Top Coat

So I've been looking for a good yet affordable base coat, at first I saw OPI's Base coat which was .5 Fl oz. and cost about 8-9$. I wasn't really happy about spending that much on a base coat, so I looked around a bit more and noticed in Revlon's nail polish section they also had a nail care section. IT WAS MULTI CARE and for only 3-4 $ that is half the price of OPI's base coat, and this could be used as a base or top coat or BOTH. So I instantly had to have it, and since Revlon never never disappoints me, I felt it was money well spent. After using Revlon's Multi Care Base+ Top coat you let it dry of course but when I apply my nail polish over it..well lets just say my nail polish applies literally like a dream. AND I have less mess ups :) 
This is something you are going to want to check out for yourself..you won't be disappointed!!








Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment