Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush

REVLON PHOTOREADY AIRBRUSH- Exclusive air-whipped formula with photochromatic pigments that bend and reflect light.

 I went to my local CVS to grab a few things when I saw a Revlon had some new things out. The main thing that caught my eye was this Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush Mousse Makeup it cost 13.99$ and you can find it at any drugstore. This is my first foundation/mousse/liquid foundation etc. that I have purchased in years. As soon as I bought it I swatched and I saw a light amount of shimmer to it so I was a bit worried, I purchased it in the color 020 SHELL. Today I used the mousse and I have to say its very light weight and the shimmer you can hardly noticed once applied and blended in, and has amazing coverage.




Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

1 comment: