Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lazy Sunday & Health


 It's just been one of those days where I just want to curl up and hide under my covers alll day long! That would be amazing, but Sundays are my extra cleaning, doing laundry and preparing for the week days.

Like preparing for any New Years Resolutions you haven't yet started like you thought you would? Well that would be me! I need to get back on my diet and workouts and I definitely need to detox & cleanse my system. xsparkage posted this picture of a recipe for this Slimming Soup it says that it has helped women lose more then 10 pounds after three days!!! WHAT?! I say thats "cray cray" lol is that even healthy or possible? hmm we shall see. She also says your only suppose to eat the soup twice a day BUT have a Protein filled breakfast.
Also I'm going to try the Master Cleanse for 10 ten days. 
Get back to my TurboFire

Goal: Be READY for Bikini Season. BEYOND READY!! :)
If anyone has "weight loss" as their goal you should definitely  try TurboFire or P90X 1 or 2. Also another great way to get all your recommended nutritents for the day, be healthy, detox your system without all the unwanted side effects and lose weight Shakeology is definitely something your going to want to check out. Beachbody will be releasing a NEW flavor in February Tropical :) and I'm so excited to try it! You can read more on Beach Body & Shakeology by clicking here! 
I signed up for a gym membership at Urban Active. Me & my husband got a FREE 30 day memebership! such a nice place

what are you new years resolutions? Have you completed any yet?


Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment