Monday, August 20, 2012

Pedi-Scrub Foot Buffer Citron-Eucalyptus

OMG so I was at the dollar store picking up a few things! and OH MY GOSH I ran across yet another Pedi-Scrub foot buffer the first one was a lavender tea-tree oil, this one is a Citron-Eucalyptus. And yeah the main reason I'm super excited about finding this is that it was only 3dollars!!!! The Lavender Tea-Tree Oil Aromatherapy was 7$. That is a 4$$ difference! My Lavender Tea-Tree Oil has very many uses left in it but I couldn't resist this! I'm hoping I will love/enjoy the smell of the Citron-Eucalyptus as much as I love the Lavender. I will update y'all once I try it out! P.S Although a main reason it could have only been 3$ is it only lasts 12+ washes, where as the Lavender lasts 20+ washes. Either way still a fantastic deal. MY FEET HAVE NEVER FELT BETTER!! seriously HOLY GRAIL ITEM!!!





Have you tried one of these before? Any one see any different scents besides these two? Are you going to pick one up at your local drug store/dollar store?



Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment