Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jouer Creme Eyeshadow in Chiffon

First off I just want to start out by saying Jouer Cosmetics has THE BEST customer service I have ever dealt with! It was a pleasure speaking with them, even though there was a mix up with my order, it was no inconvience AT ALL because their customer service is fantastic. They definitely know how to treat the customer.
Now onto the Creme Eyeshadow, Chiffon is a shimmering ivory pearl which costs 20 US$. It is a gorgeous color, I like to use this color as a highlighter for under my brows, on the tops of my cheekbones and on the inner corners of my eyes. I have always been skeptical about creme eyeshadows with pigment issues and creasing the most, this eyeshadow will crease big time BUT I found if you put an eye primer on first then apply this, its like its not even a creme shadow. This definitly brightens up your eyes, so I suggest after a long night and your eyes are looking a bit drab just use your middle finger and dab it all over your lid then in your inner corner and VOILA you look fresh and wide awake.


Here is a direct link to Jouer Cosmetics Creme Eyeshadows: Creme Shadows









Have you tried out Jouer Cosmetics? Anything you have been wanting to try out but haven't? would you wear this?






Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment