Tuesday, August 16, 2011

July Birchbox- Cynthia Rowley theme

Julys Birchbox theme was Cynthia Rowley(designer) and her favorite products!They did a cool kind of box cover for it! So this is what I recieved for July in my Birchbox, I wanted to wait till the end of the month after I fully tested out all of the products!!



 Redken Shine Flash 02- This weightless spray gives hair a brilliant sheen- I love it, the smell doesn't bother me, but if i apply to my roots its makes my hair greasy!

 Korres ShowerGel in Guava-A deliciously foamy body wash with aloe to keep skin soft long after you've toweled off and an exoctically lush fragrance- I am IN LOVE with this after only having it for a few days I made the commitment and got it in FULLSIZE. Since I had 100 points I only had to pay 9$ :)

 Philosophy Purity made simple one-step facial cleanser - Award winning, ph-balanced to gently clear away dirt, oil, and makeup without drying the skin. I was excited to get this in my birchbox, im still ify on it, it is very gentle though & def doesn't dry out my skin.

YBF Beauty- Automatic eye brow pencil in universal taupe- A two in one brow tamer; a comb brushes hairs into place, while the creamy pencil fills in sparse areas. I have added a new staple into my beauty bag, I love this and I use it everyday, and its perfect for travelling.


Last but not least Birchbox always includes a little Extra Something for June it was a Kind Bar-Almond & Apricot I ate this immediately after I opened my Birchbox, & great thing is it has no preservatives in it. Very Delicious!


Have you signed up for your Birchbox yet? Well you should! Sign Up Here & let them know I sent you. (alyssa schwabeland or lyssschwab @ gmail.com)




Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment