Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Semi Precious- Gem Of Roses



I'm more then 100% absolutely positive that this was one of the most sought after and wanted product from this collection. The color is gorgeous for any season (summer,winter,fall, & spring). When I wear this lipstick I feel cute, sexy and glamorous all at the same time, especially the name Gem of Roses adds to that.
Gem of Roses is a Midtone Strawberry Pink with a Lustre finish. It cost 14.50 US$ when this collection first came out this instantly SOLD OUT. The products from this collection have been restocked you can find them Mac Semi Precious or at Nordstrom.com in the beauty section.
For me this lipstick lasts about 4-6 hours with eating and all that jazzz! It's a great color for anything imaginable. So if you like it I'd get your hands on it before it sells out again.













Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment