Monday, July 30, 2012

Wet n' Wild Coloricon Bronzer Me Shell My Belle Review/Swatches

I came across this Bronzer at my local Drugstore by chance, I usually see wet n' Wilds with just plain ol' one color Bronzers. Anywho I saw these and I just had to get them, I think there were three? I got two. I bought the last Me Shell My Belle at my local drugstore. It's pretty big, well like their other Bronzers in size. CRUELTY FREE :)
I got this for 3.99$
I recommend going easy on the Bronzer with how much you use it is pretty pigmented. You also could use just the seashell as a blush and the Bronzer by itself or you could mix tem :) the shell is to me a rosey pink. This could work on all skin tones , if you re more fair skinned definitely go easy on how much you use as to not over do it.

Do you have any of the Wet n' Wild Bronzers?

Love & Lipstick, Lyss


No comments:

Post a Comment