Saturday, June 25, 2011

1 Important & Versatile Product Every Girl Should Have As A Staple In Her Make-Up Bag



The thing I love the most and use alot is Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly. It can be used for literally anything, I also get excited when I can use a product for more then one thing, and this definitely does the trick.
I use it to remove all of my makeup, to prep my lips for the lipstick/lipgloss I will be wearing for the day, to remove loads and loads of makeup swatches from my arms/hands :), and you can also do it when you DIY your own hair dye( apply it around hair lines, and on/back of ears so you don't get all stained up from the dye. I've been there and trust me you end up looking like some weird martian, not a pretty site. You can also mix your moisturizer(hopefully one with an SPF) with your Petroleum Jelly to make your very own Face Primer. How cool is that?! Also back in the olden days Beauty Pageant Girls would put Petroleum Jelly on their teeth, so that they wouldn't forget to smile, I'm not sure if they still do but it worked. Fighters also wipe Petroleum Jelly ALL over their face, so when they take a blow to the face the person can't really get a good hit in. Sometimes when I get a pesky little red pimple on my face I apply some P-Jelly and it totally helps take down the swelling. It can also be used to prevent or heal windburn and dry skin during those winter/cold months. As you can see I could keep going on and on about the many uses for P-Jelly but that would make for one extremely LONG blog.

Do you use P-Jelly for anything other then what I listed above? What is your staple product in your makeup bag? Have you ever purchased P-Jelly? I'd like to hear your thoughts and opinions!



Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment