Friday, June 24, 2011

MAC Semi Precious Line OUT July 7th



So I am always EXCITED when MAC releases information about another make-up line they are coming out with soon. I can't take the wait I want it now! Anyways the line includes 5 Cremesheen Glasses, 4 Lipsticks, 3 Mineralized Blushes, 4 Mineralized Skinfinishes, 12 Mineralized Eyeshadows, 1 Mascara, 4 Limited Edition brushes, Limited Edition Mineralized Charged Water, and Limited Edition Mineralize Face & Body Lotion.

As you can see this is a pretty huge collection, I will say that im not that impressed with this collection.

It will be released in stores/counters July 7th in the US.






























Thats all the product pictures, no swatches from me because I will not be buying everything in this collection, I am only interested in the cremesheen glasses and the lipsticks.

What strikes your eye? what will you be buying when this collection is released? and what do you think about this collection? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions!!

Photo Credit goes to MAC

Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment