Thursday, June 9, 2011

June Birchbox Oh how I love you so much!

So I just recieved my June Birchbox, and its always such a treat because I never know what I'm getting but I always know its going to be really great. I have been constantly tracking the package every hour in hopes that it is here already and today it was. I rushed down to my mailbox, and when i saw that brightly colored pink box sitting in my mailbox I jump with JOY. So if you guys have yet to sign of for Birchbox I highly HIGHLY recommend that you do. Its only 10$ a month and you get decent size samples, you get to try out stuff you wouldn't have thought to even buy. They send you 4-5 different things monthly that you get to test out, and your never disappointed TRUST ME!
 So lets just get into what I just recieved in My June Birchbox

          Firstly there is always a letter(more like a postcard) from the Birchbox team included, then on the back is a run down of all the things included in your birchbox with a description and what they typically cost. Everything is very neatly package. I would like to add that its always very cute!

My Birchbox Items include

1. Kate Spade Eau De Parfum Spray in Twirl- a Flirty scent that feels carefree and joyful, and that it does. I'm really loving this smell, I love kate spade and have never gotten a chance to try or buy anything. Im super excited this was in my monthly Birchbox.

2. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Lotion- Its the latest addition to Kiehl's  award-winning Ultra Facial line, and it isn't even in stores yet!!! So recieving this item makes me feel like I went to a pre-launch party that only a select few people got to go to!

3. Laura Geller Baked Blush N' Brighten- It was made in Italy, has warm and cool tones. Its a very nice shimmery color. I recieved it in the color Honey Dew. It has a tiny mirror included and its .32 oz which is the original size that TYPICALLY costs a whooping $29.50 but I got mine for only 10$

4.Xen-Tan in Deep Bronze Luxe- claims to be an easy to apply self tanner and after applied it develops to an uneven, tawny hue. I have tried some self tanners over the years but after my last bad experience I was not really into using self tanners but this stuff is pretty expensive so I would say it should be good. Hopefully it doesn't turn me orange!

5. Herban Essentials Orange Towelettes- They are Infused with pure orange oil, used for killing germs. Also says it detoxifies and perks up your mood. I lovee Oranges so this is definitely a fantastic sample.

So that is everything I got in my June Birchbox and I already CAN'T wait to get July's Birchbox :)
Here are some pictures!









Check out Birchbox at http://www.birchbox.com/

---these are my honest opinions I purchased birchbox with my own money and I wasn't paid to say any of this.

Love & Lipstick,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment