Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sparkle Neely, Sparkle -MAC created by Amber Katz



When I saw the promotion pictures for this eyeshadow, I instantly fell in love with this color. I love browns, and that fact that this isn't a typical boring brown color makes it that much better.This eyeshadow is from the Bloggers Obsession Collection by MAC. Sparkle Neely, Sparkle is a deep rusty brown with champagne glitter and its finish is Veluxe Pearl. The cost is 14.50$US Limited Edition EXCLUSIVELY sold online only. If your a fan of natural colors but want to mix it up a bit this color does the trick beautifully. Worth having in your makeup collection, I use this 90% of the time.


"Sparkle Neely, Sparkle is inspired by my favorite campy film, “Valley of the Dolls.” I can’t think of one time when the big-haired, heavily lined eyes and 60s glamour of characters Neely, Anne and Jennifer wasn’t my beauty goal.The champagne glitter evokes the Hollywood sceneyness of the movie, while the deep shade of brown represents the seedy darkness of the drugs all three women fall prey to in the film. I envision the shade working well as a liner, but also as a smoky eye or cat-eye effect. "-Credit-Amber Katz(BeautyBloggingJunkie)











Would you wear this eyeshadow? Is there something you already have in your makeup collection that this reminds you of? 


You can check out the MAC Bloggers Collection for yourself at Bloggers Obsession








Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment