Friday, June 24, 2011

MAC Bloggers Obsession- Exclusively Online


I was really excited for this collection when it came out on June 21st. It was quite a hassle the day it was suppose to go online, because it would come up then disappear but they finally resolved the issue and I was able to complete the purchase. This was a collection where the colors and products were created by Beauty Bloggers!! How cool is that? I would love to be able to do something like this, and I'm so proud of the ones that got to design their own eyeshadow or lipglass! If you haven't gotten the chance to check it out, you definitely will want to get your hands on these. The are exclusively sold ONLINE. I just loved reading Karen's explaination for why she chose what she did, and also Christine. They did a really fantastic job on their creations! The Eye shadows Jealousy Wakes & Hocus Pocus are ALREADY SOLD OUT. eeesh I was hoping to get my hands on those two colors, hopefully MAC will put more in stock. 



There is a link for your own pleasure :) 

I was able to grab a few things. So I will post pictures, swatches, reviews etc. very very soon.



Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment