Thursday, June 30, 2011

Evolution Revolution Is A REVOLUTION!

"Like colors shifting in the light as it falls on a woman’s face at sunset, the colors of Evolution Revolution Lipglass are beautiful and complex — from some angles, pink; from others, peachy gold. And when the light hits them just right, we see brief flashes of purple, green and blue micro glitter."- credit to Karen from Makeupandbeautyblog


That is just some of Karen's reasoning/story behind her creation Evolution Revolution Lipglass. Evolution Revolution is a Warm Peachy Pink with subtle purple,green and blue glitter it cost 14.50 US$ for .17oz and is Limited Edition EXCLUSIVELY sold only online. This lipglass literally goes with everything and anything, spice up your day look or your night look. You can wear it over lip liner or over your favorite lipstick OR wear it alone its that gorgeous.


I was so excited when I received my tube of Evolution Revolution I just had to tweet Karen and she TWEEETED me back. I was so excited I've been following her blog for about 2years and she is so talented.


Here is our tweet convo:



- alyssa 





- makeupandbeautyblog 

@ 

- alyssa 


- makeupandbeautyblog 

@ 

- alyssa 

@ 

- makeupandbeautyblog 


@ 





Love & Lipstick, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment